Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TODAY IS BETTER!

As many of you know Pastor has been ill since Sunday. We found out on Monday that all his blood counts were low. On Tuesday he received two units of red blood cells and today he seems stronger. His color is back to normal and he has actually eaten some today. YEA! All things work for the good of those who follow after Christ. I know that God has His hand on Pastor and He will deliver him throught this sickness. Thank you for all of your calls and cards they lift our spirits. We are blessed to have such a wonderful group of family and friends. We love you and keep lifting Pastor up in prayer. Sherry

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

JERRY YOU ARE A BLESS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEWS EVERY DAY.
I PRAY FOR YOU AND PASTOR.

LOVE

IVONNE BAIXERAS

Anonymous said...

UPS..SORRY, I SPELL YOUR NAME WRONG.

IVONNE

tforbeslpn said...

Sherry and Eric,

I hope Eric gets to feeling better. I am praying for him and thinking of him daily. Keep the updates coming, I look for them on a daily basis. Wish I could do something to help, please let me know if there is anything you need or anything I can do. I love you guys.

Love ya always,
Terry

Anonymous said...

Hello Pastor.

I want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. I especialy keep Kristin in prayer and will do so more now that she is back home.

I think of calling you more but am not sure if that is a good idea or troublesome for you. Please know that you are remembered regularly by many of us who attend church somewhere else.

Peace,
Mario Duque

Anonymous said...

Dear Eric and Sherry,
You know how much I love you both! This is the time in your lives that will reflect the one set of footprints, as the Lord carries you through this trial. There are many things we don't understand and don't have the answers to, but we do know how much He loves us! May His love comfort you today.

Both of you are amazing!

Love always,
Sis

Anonymous said...

Praying today.......We Love you.
Cathy and Joe