Monday, May 26, 2008

Pastor's in the Hospital

Praise the Lord that Pastor was able to be at church on Sunday and preach God's Word. He was so thrilled that he was able to do it. Pastor's word was God did a miracle for him to be able to preach the message. As many of you know on Thursday of last week Pastor was told that he had a blood clot forming. The doctor started him on blood thinners to disolve this formation. On Monday morning Pastor was very ill. He was taken to South Miami Hospital where they have to determine what the cause for the swelling of his leg is and the pain in his stomach. Pray that he gets out of the hospital soon. We know that God is our source and that He has Pastor in the palm of His hand. We are blessed to have each of you as a part of our lives and we love you. Love Sherry

5 comments:

Junior & Michelle Suarez said...

We are praying for you Pastor!!! We are here for you and we admire your strength. Your messege on Sunday was POWERFUL!!!! We love you and we continue to seek a MIRACLE.

The LORD Almighty has sworn. "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand."- Isaiah 14:24 (NIV)

In His name,

Junior, Michelle, Samy and Brinny Suarez

Anonymous said...

I will be praying. I will also be going to the website to listen to Eric's sermon from Sunday, can't wait to hear it. I love that he is able to share not only with the people in your church body there, but all of us who are not fortunate enough to be able to attend Sunset Chapel. I love you guys so much, you are continually in my thoughts and prayers and that will not change!

Cindi Gipson

Anonymous said...

I was praying all morning on Sunday. I am in Texas visiting Becky. I have your picture from the bulletin there in my Bible and she saw it on Sunday as we were sitting in church. She leaned over and told me that her pastor reminded her of Eric (I'm surprised she remembers his preaching but she does!) and I told her I was thinking the same thing! It was really wierd how much alike they were. As he was preaching I was praying Eric was preaching as well. I will pray that they can find a way to help him with this latest problem and give him some relief. I'm praying for that miracle and for you both to feel his presence as never before. We love you.
Cathy and Joe

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying here in St. Louis too. My mom recently had open heart surgery. In her own words "Jesus made the doctors look good." He saw her through the operation and her recovery is going great. Jesus is the Healer and when we trust in HIM, the doctors look good, too.

From Linda Reasons Crump

Anonymous said...

Pastor Eric and Sherry,
Just a word to thank you for ministring to one our men from St Louis who is visiting with his sister in a Miami Hospital. Steve Waffle is a relativly new christian and is working hard for the Lord. We are praying for you and know that God is Still In Control and He is the Healer. Hang in there friend and God will deliver you.
Ron Nall
St Louis, MO