Friday, October 26, 2007

Another Update

I apologize for not updating sooner but the last week or so has been rather hectic. I returned from Dallas and my brother-in-laws funeral last Thursday and had my first harsh Chemo on that Friday. I then had two more treatments on Monday and Tuesday. I was just exhausted the first of the week and when we met with my doctor yesterday (Thursday) he told me that he expected it to knock me down, but in doing so it was also knocking the cancer down. I started radiation this week and it has seemed to have no affect. It is now Friday and I am feeling better than I have for over a week. I can not tell you how your prayers and love have overwhelmed me and I can truly say that Sherry and I feel them. I will be preaching on Sunday and I feel so passionate about the message I am preaching, "The Battle For Our Faith". Thank-You and I love you! Pastor Olsen

1 comment:

Chelo said...

Hi Pastor, glad to hear you are feeling better. This past week was one with good and not so good news all around. Nevertheless, inch by inch we move forward without loosing hope that Him at once could intervene. Isn't it great that the Lord's mercy endures forever and that He is never changing ... preach away...

Love